Eleaf iStick TC 100W Mod
Here is a little peak at the Eleaf iStick TC 100W mod
The Eleaf iStick TC100W device features:
- Output wattage: 1-100W
- Output mode: VW/Bypass/TC(Ni/Ti/SS/TCR-M1,M2,M3) mode
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes),0.1-3.5ohm (VW/Bypass mode)
- Temperature range: 100－315℃/200－600℉ (TC modes)Cell type: high-rate 18650 cells (Discharge current should be above 25A, for example, Sony VTC4)
Some new fun features:
New TC-SS/TCR Mode: The new TC-SS mode can support 316 stainless steel coil and the TCR mode can support various TC coils at different TCR values.
With optional TC (Ni/Ti/SS/TCR)/VW/Bypass modes, you can enjoy different vaping experiences under different modes and settings.
The Eleaf iStick TC100W is powered by 2 18650 batteries (sold Separately) please note to use 2 of the same type of batteries.
You can replace the batteries by removing the 2 side covers on the Eleaf iStick TC100 W device.
We have tried the Eleaf Melo 2 Atomizer on the Eleaf iStick TC100W and it is unbelievable.
A little more about the Eleaf Melo 2
The Eleaf Melo 2 is a side fill… Adjustable airflow. The Melo 2 can be used with pre-build coils as well as ECR Head.
You can have a all in one atomizer to go with the Eleaf iStick TC100W.
Best combination suggestion:
- Eleaf iStick TC100W
- Eleaf Melo 2 Atomizer (Sold Separately)
- 2x Sony (18650) batteries (Sold Separately)
- Eleaf Ni200 Nickle Coils (Sold Separately)
To purchase the above mentioned combination:
Eleaf Ni200 Nickle Coils (on demand)
The Eleaf Melo 2 atomizer is one of the best and easiest atomizers to use / clean / refill.
If there are any questions do not hesitate to send me a email to firstname.lastname@example.org